bandung.090709

finally, i come to bandung with my mum and my aunt. :))
though at first, my mum doesn't want me to go shopping again
*since i already bought a lot of things at singapore*
but when i came to rumah mode this morning, i found this loose dress,
and my mum said i can have it. :)))





















after that, we went to post office at banda road
and again i found a factory outlet,-STAMP
it's quite huge, but i don't really like the stuffs there.
but then i found myself a small cute headpiece.
guess what? when i looked at the price tag, it's cheap!
considering that it's only Rp. 12.500, i decided to buy it.





Tomorrow, i plan to go to HAPPY GO LUCKY ^^
i wish i could get the flower corsage like sabila's ( she mentioned it in her blog,www. sabilanata.blogspot.com ) or at least another bigger headpiece with feather on it.
well, let's just hope . :D

i think that's all for today, i should go to sleep now
otherwise i will get up late tomorrow.

beauty sleep, gbu.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: