feels like IT is

Sorry for the late post,all :p
School's still busy and as a third grade student, I have to deal with try outs, test,homework (of course it's sooo tiring)
Anyway, related to my older post (about my study in uni), I met this consultant yesterday,
Her name is Ms. Melinda. She gave me some test ( some behavior test and the other one similar to IQ test)
and I got the result yesterday.

There are 3 best career written in my result :
1# dentist,fashion designer,human resources
2# PR, or anything related to mass com
3# graphic designer,journalist,doctor

So, I decided to take medicine for my study cause the GTQ result also shows that I'n capable for that.
As my working memory test is 95%, it's good for me to choose medicine. She also added that I'm good with theory too. :)
Well, I hope I can get into uni which I want, there are 2 choices of uni and I don't know which one should I choose.
Between atmajaya and ugm inter :) let's just see!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: