for those matters

I don't remember
The last time I cried, I laughed

I put all the disappointments in my deepest thought, and left it behind somehow .. before the southern wind came and blew it away.. before my mouth spill it into kind of words..

I don't remember if I ever prayed to God, to send me angels with voices of heaven.. with warm voice, asking "are you okay? let me heal your heart..,"

and it all became blur suddenly..

I ran again, looking where I can find those voices..
I must have been lost somewhere.. feeling dead for days..
And awaken by creepy voices threatening my ears..

I lost tracks, I lost sounds..

I talked and blamed myself.. with tears luring my eyes..
I ended in another journey of collide..

So I wrote this, promising myself, for there will be no more words and voices...

I keep silence, I soil my heart with love and trust..

I won't be alone, for any matters. It's just a different unpredictable way of thinking..

I never know whether it will be easier, or even harder, with these unspoken words of mine..

And I won't ask..

»»»~

I'm still here my dear,
In a safe, warm place..
Where angels can't find me..

I'm here now..
Talking to you in distance..
Standing in front of the mirror..

I'm still here, not going anywhere..
I trust you for what I'm doing..
I believe my words won't go anywhere..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: